Divided We Begin To Fall
Welcome to Divided We Begin To Fall! If you haven't already created an account, feel free to do so and join in the chaos that reins through the veins of our forum! If you have, can't wait to see you on the other side, my supernatural friends.
Divided We Begin To Fall
Welcome to Divided We Begin To Fall! If you haven't already created an account, feel free to do so and join in the chaos that reins through the veins of our forum! If you have, can't wait to see you on the other side, my supernatural friends.
Divided We Begin To Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow   Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Take me as I am, or watch me as I go...

Name: Jeremy
Nickname(s): Jere
Species: Demon/incubus
Relationship Status: Single

Appearance: Jeremy is a demon who strives in his human appearance which consists of shaggy brown hair that sometimes falls a bit passed his nose.  He has his golden eyes flecked with blue that he's proud of, generally being amused by the odd looks from the humans.  Humanly, he is six foot three inches, his body lean and muscular from years of training for the wars.  Wearing his usual dark fitted tee and dark jeans, Jeremy switches it all out for something more sinister...

When he shifts to his demon form, his brown hair shifts to a darker colour, streaming black as it falls down to his waist.  His eyes shift black also, his body growing to a little over eight feet and getting a red tint.  He grows more muscular and muscles defined, while his teeth shift longer and more sharp.  Hands shift to claws, as his feet shift more also.  He gains an alluring vibe that draws everyone in due to his incubus side.

Personality: Jeremy is mildly shifting from being a sweetheart to being a cold-blooded killer.  Though you can find him relaxing in a bar or in the library, if someone he cares for is harmed or threatened in any way, he snaps, his form growing more dominant to whom his father has given him.

History: Jeremy, as a kid, was born by a loving mother, and a hate filled father.  He had a twin who went by Liam, the two of them inseparable.  As they grew, Jeremy strayed into the wars, training his body and becoming someone his father is pleased of, whereas Liam strayed more on partying and having his way.  Deemed unworthy, Liam was sentenced to live on Earth while he was stuck in Hell.

Over time, Jeremy's bond to his twin was broken, and eventually he forgotten overtime he had one.  When he was sent to the Earth plane, the man had stumbled upon his brother once again in a bar.  Thinking this was part of Fate, the two of them started a bar together, where, after a few years, Liam was murdered.

Now, Jeremy is stuck on Earth, sentencing his fathers wrath and penalties as he tries to find a way to finally get passed the curse his father brought him.

This time I am no longer falling...

Reference: Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow JeremyTable_zps786c054a

Weaknesses: His lack of feelings towards people while also being haunted by his history.
Strengths: Strength, running, and his training from the years.
Talents: His ability to paint really well.
Habits: Tossing rocks and playing with daggers.

Family:
Father: Lucifer
Mother: Ava
Brother: Liam

Relationship(s): He's been with too many to keep track.
Friends: None.
Enemies: The world.
Crush: A certain girl in a bar.

Take me away to Neverland, my dear......
Back to top Go down
https://dividedwebegintofall.forumotion.com

Jeremy - No Time Like Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided We Begin To Fall :: Joining Center :: Biographies :: Accepted :: Other-
Jump to: