Divided We Begin To Fall
Welcome to Divided We Begin To Fall! If you haven't already created an account, feel free to do so and join in the chaos that reins through the veins of our forum! If you have, can't wait to see you on the other side, my supernatural friends.
Divided We Begin To Fall
Welcome to Divided We Begin To Fall! If you haven't already created an account, feel free to do so and join in the chaos that reins through the veins of our forum! If you have, can't wait to see you on the other side, my supernatural friends.
Divided We Begin To Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amity

Amity

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel Empty
PostSubject: ~Amity~ The Wingless Angel   ~Amity~ The Wingless Angel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:28 am

But,I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down~

Name: Amity
-Meaning: 'Friendship'
Nickname(s): Am
Species: Angel
Relationship Status: Single

~I'm only human,and I crash and I break down.

Appearance: Amity is a slim,petite girl with long,wavy blonde hair that goes to her hips. She has a kind appearance to her,a soft smile apparent almost always on her face. She has a splattering of freckles across her slightly tanned face that has a certain glow of youth to it. She usually wears a short pink dress with a small brown belt,a knit grey open jacket thingy and red sneakers with her hair down. She also has bright grey eyes that always seem to be sparkling with kindness.

~~~

Personality: Amity is a sweet girl who is almost always friendly to everyone. She is quite self-conscious about herself due to not having wings,though being an angel. Amity is also quite naive and innocent,having been sheltered by her mother for some time of her life,although is quick to pick up on things instantly.
She often is frustrated about not having wings. She also frequently tears up and would get nervous at the mention of 'mothers'.

~~~

History: Amity was born to a single angelic mother,being quite poor for her life,though she was raised with nice clothes and always a full tummy.Her mother strived for her daughter to have a good childhood,working tooth and nail to fill her daughters stomach and to always have clothes on her back.She worked odd jobs,and as an angel they were hard to find due to her large wings getting in the way most of the time.
She home schooled Amity during her child and teen years,fearing people might judge the small girl for having no wings and being an angel.
As Amity grew and thrived as a teenager,her mother one day disappeared without a trace,leaving Amity on her own as a young seventeen year old girl. A year passed and Amity ruled it out as a kidnapping,hoping to find her mom one day.

~Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart~

Reference:

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel Tumblr_lsxu6jUQk51qbcxe2o1_400
(Hair is quite longer though)

Outfit:

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel KQDDYc0

~~~

Weaknesses: Naivety,Petiteness,Unable to fly
Strengths:Charm,Charismatic
Talents: Has quite the impressive singing voice
Habits: Often stares off into the distance,fiddles with hair

Family:
-Mother;unknown
Relationship(s): None
Friends: N/A
Enemies:N/A
Crush:N/A

~'Cause I'm only human~
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Amity~ The Wingless Angel   ~Amity~ The Wingless Angel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am

Thank you for applying! You're accepted c: feel free to start roleplaying wherever you'd like!
Back to top Go down
https://dividedwebegintofall.forumotion.com

~Amity~ The Wingless Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided We Begin To Fall :: Joining Center :: Biographies :: Accepted :: Angel-
Jump to: